Green Point, Cape Town
R1300 to R2000 per nightSeason Dependant
903 Devonshire is a two bedroom apartment in the heart of Green Point. It is situated on the border of central Cape Town and De Waterkant Village. The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with its top-end shopping and entertainment area, hotels and yacht basin is within a twenty minute walk. Other places within an easy walk include restaurants at the Cape Quarter, the quaint houses in De Waterkant and Bo-Kaap, the City, Cape Town International Conference Centre and Cape Town Stadium.
It has a view of the ocean, the Cape Town Stadium and Metropolitan Golf Course.
The apartment accommodates four people and has one full bathroom. The open plan kitchen is modern with granite work surfaces and is well equipped for stay at home cooking. The living room is spacious, air conditioned with comfortable sofas, 32″ flat screen TV.
Secure Parking Bay
Washing Machine & Dryer
11 Jan -30 Apr
Current rates will increase on 1st April 2016
Please select your dates in the calendar below for the exact rate for the duration of your stay.
- A minimum booking duration of 2 nights applies to all apartments.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of your booking being made.
- The balance of the rental is payable 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- For bookings of R10 000 or less we may request full payment upfront.
- Last minute EFT transactions may require special arrangement to reflect prior to occupation. Please contact us prior to making this transfer to ensure that the funds reflect prior to your occupation date.
- We reserve the right to increase the minimum booking duration depending on the time of year.
- Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure that these rates are correct, we do reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
“We enjoyed our stay at the flat and hope to do it soon again. Only this time the rest of the extended family would like to come with.”Deidre
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“I would like to thank you again for organizing such a nice location for us. We had a great time in Cape Town.”Walter & Marie
“Thanks for the comfortable stay! I will most certainly book with you again!!”Linda
“Great! We really had a superb time in SA and found that after being on the road changing lodges/hotels every couple of nights, it was wonderful having a base for a few nights.”Tim & Boon
“I just wanted to say thank you again… We really enjoyed out time because the accommodation was perfect!!!”Taimi & Nash
“The apartment is very comfortable and added to our enjoyment of this beautiful city.”Jenny & Rod
“We’d just like to thank you for all your help previous to our stay in Cape Town. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It should have been 2 weeks. Couldn’t get anything more central could you.”Lyn & Vic
“Thank you for the use of the apartment. It was so well equipped and comfortable. So easy to get to the waterfront and to have the view of the new stadium was a real treat.”Gaynor
“Just a quick note to say thanks for the service that you provided for Emily and I on our recent trip to Cape Town. We were both amazed by the quality of the accommodation.”Jimmy