314 Westside Studios
Cape Town Inner City
R1300 to R2000 per nightSeason Dependant
314 Westside Studios is a fantastic, renovated loft in the centre of Cape Town. This loft is the real thing; 20 foot high ceilings & huge windows with views. We completely renovated this space in 2016 and everything is brand new (unless it’s an antique), new kitchen, bathroom, bed, linen, you name it & loads of amenities.
Key features include:
The apartment is 70m² with high-end finishes throughout. Beautiful views of Signal Hill, a glimpse of Lion’s Head and Bo Kaap – enjoy watching the paragliders on Signal Hill. There is a secure parking bay in the building.
Sleeps 2 Adults. 1 Bathroom with a shower. Freestanding bath on mezzanine level. Open plan kitchen. Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer. Flat screen TV with a DVD player. A small collection of DVD’s. FREE Wi-Fi & Satellite TV (DStv Compact.)
- 1 May – 31 Aug | Low Season: R1300 / Night
- 1 Sep – 9 Dec | High Season: R1500 / Night
- 10 Dec – 10 Jan | Peak Season: R2000 / Night
- 11 Jan – 30 Apr | High Season: R1850 / Night
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Hair Dryer.
- Flat screen TV linked to a DVD Player.
- Satellite TV (DStv Compact) with a wide selection of channels.
- A small library of DVD’s.
- Fridge / Freezer Combo.
- Oven & Hob.
- Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer. (In unit).
- Iron & Ironing Board.
- Secure parking bay in the building.
- A minimum booking duration of 2 nights applies to all apartments.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of your booking being made.
- The balance of the rental is payable 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- For bookings of R10 000 or less we may request full payment upfront.
- Last minute EFT transactions may require special arrangement to reflect prior to occupation. Please contact us prior to making this transfer to ensure that the funds reflect prior to your occupation date.
- We reserve the right to increase the minimum booking duration depending on the time of year.
- Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure that these rates are correct, we do reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
“I just wanted to say thank you again… We really enjoyed out time because the accommodation was perfect!!!”Taimi & Nash
“Great! We really had a superb time in SA and found that after being on the road changing lodges/hotels every couple of nights, it was wonderful having a base for a few nights.”Tim & Boon
“The apartment is very comfortable and added to our enjoyment of this beautiful city.”Jenny & Rod
“Just a quick note to say thanks for the service that you provided for Emily and I on our recent trip to Cape Town. We were both amazed by the quality of the accommodation.”Jimmy
“We’d just like to thank you for all your help previous to our stay in Cape Town. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It should have been 2 weeks. Couldn’t get anything more central could you.”Lyn & Vic
“Thanks for the comfortable stay! I will most certainly book with you again!!”Linda
“Thank you for the use of the apartment. It was so well equipped and comfortable. So easy to get to the waterfront and to have the view of the new stadium was a real treat.”Gaynor
“We enjoyed our stay at the flat and hope to do it soon again. Only this time the rest of the extended family would like to come with.”Deidre
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“I would like to thank you again for organizing such a nice location for us. We had a great time in Cape Town.”Walter & Marie