302 Mutual Heights
Cape Town Inner City
R 900 to R 1200 per nightSeason Dependant
City Living – Mutual Heights 302 is situated next door to our larger 303 Mutual Heights. The apartment has been built in a typical loft style with high ceilings. The characteristic art deco floor to ceiling window has been retained as well as the original wooden parquet flooring. A staircase leads to the bedroom on the mezzanine level. Below is the living room, open plan kitchen and bathroom with a shower. The apartment is air conditioned. There is also a gym for use by residents and safe parking in the building.
Secure Parking Bay
Washing Machine & Dryer
11 Jan -30 Apr
Current rates will increase on 1st April 2016
Please select your dates in the calendar below for the exact rate for the duration of your stay.
- A minimum booking duration of 2 nights applies to all apartments.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of your booking being made.
- The balance of the rental is payable 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- For bookings of R10 000 or less we may request full payment upfront.
- Last minute EFT transactions may require special arrangement to reflect prior to occupation. Please contact us prior to making this transfer to ensure that the funds reflect prior to your occupation date.
- We reserve the right to increase the minimum booking duration depending on the time of year.
- Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure that these rates are correct, we do reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
“Just a quick note to say thanks for the service that you provided for Emily and I on our recent trip to Cape Town. We were both amazed by the quality of the accommodation.”Jimmy
“Thank you for the use of the apartment. It was so well equipped and comfortable. So easy to get to the waterfront and to have the view of the new stadium was a real treat.”Gaynor
“We’d just like to thank you for all your help previous to our stay in Cape Town. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It should have been 2 weeks. Couldn’t get anything more central could you.”Lyn & Vic
“The apartment is very comfortable and added to our enjoyment of this beautiful city.”Jenny & Rod
“I just wanted to say thank you again… We really enjoyed out time because the accommodation was perfect!!!”Taimi & Nash
“Great! We really had a superb time in SA and found that after being on the road changing lodges/hotels every couple of nights, it was wonderful having a base for a few nights.”Tim & Boon
“Thanks for the comfortable stay! I will most certainly book with you again!!”Linda
“I would like to thank you again for organizing such a nice location for us. We had a great time in Cape Town.”Walter & Marie
“We enjoyed our stay at the flat and hope to do it soon again. Only this time the rest of the extended family would like to come with.”Deidre
Port Elizabeth, South Africa