Brief Overview of Our Payment Terms
We offer a 3 month and 6 month payment term for future bookings. Your booking will need to be after the date of your last payment. I.E. If you are booking for 4 months into the future, you cannot select the 6 month payment term. In order to ensure simpler accounting, these terms are standard and are not flexible. Please ensure that you read the details terms below the graphs.
Pay for your booking over 3 months.
Payments are divided into 3 equal payments of 33%:
Pay for your booking over 6 months.
Payments are divided into 6 equal payments of +-17%:
Terms of the payment agreement.
- The tenant can cancel this payment schedule at any stage subject to these terms.
- 50% of the total booking value is refundable. This is not calculated on a pro rata basis.
- A standard R1 000 breakage deposit is charged for apartments. This can be increased at Private Places discretion, depending on the number of guests and the apartment.
- The first monthly payment includes the full breakage deposit.
- This is calculated as follow: 1/6th of the Total Rental + R1000 = First monthly instalment.
- The first monthly payment is due on signing of this agreement.
- The remaining monthly instalments are 1/6th of the total rental.
- The R1 000 breakage deposit forms part of the initial 50% booking value until payments have exceeded 50% of the total booking value.
- In the event of cancellation, the tenant is entitled to a refund of 50% of the total booking value.
- All cancellations must be more than 30 days’ prior to the arrival date.
- All sales under R4 000 are cash up front and are not available on payment terms.
Receipt of Payments:
- Monthly payment are due on the 1st of each month.
- Payments that do not reflect in our bank account by the 7th of the month will be deemed to be in breach and will trigger automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Breakage deposit is refundable after your stay and is subject to any breakages, damage or extra ordinary cleaning that may be required.
- Private Places reserves the right to accept or reject any request for payment terms.
- Accepting or rejecting payments terms is at the sole discretion of Private Places.
- Private Places reserves the right to edit or amend these terms and conditions at any stage.
- Granting of payment terms is subject to a formal agreement being entering into by the Private Places and the Lessee, which outlines to arrangement in detail.
- A minimum booking value of R5000 is required in order to secure payment terms.
- Payment terms are not available to non-resident South Africans.
- All payments to Private Places must be made from a South African Bank.
- Payments must be receipted by Private Places free of bank charges to the value of the monthly installment.
- Should bank charge be charged to Private Places bank account resulting from the Lessees payment type, these will be for the Lessee accounts over and above the payment due.